We provide a comprehensive demolition engineering service and have 7 full time members of the Institute of Demolition Engineers, each having their own specialism, from inner city façade retention sites to high rise tower block demolition.
THE ROLE OF ADEMOLITION ENGINEER
- Provide an engineered solution to bring down a building on time, to budget and most importantly in a safe manner.
- Ensuring comfort to the client that all demolition being carried out is to BS:6187-2011 the code of practise for Full and Partial Demolition.
- Ensuring comfort to the client that all demolition being carried out as section 20 ‘demolition and dismantling’ of the CDM 2015 Regulations.
- Third party checks for clients ensuring the contractors methodology is complete
- Liaising with all stakeholders to identify high risk elements and designing risk out of each project through an engineered solution
- Provide advice on asbestos containing materials
- Assisting in removal of hazardous materials
- Liaising with both client and contractor to identify stakeholder involvement
- Provide demolition design and sequencing
- To produce computer generated 2/3/4D modelling for all future projects
- To produce pre-demolition audit and waste protocols.
- Assistance with demolition BREEAM Reports
If you have a specific project you need help or advise on, contact us.